Schlossplatz 1 at ESMT Berlin is located in the historic, political, and scientific heart of the city. Previously the state council building of the East German government, the building’s nearly 5,000 square meters event space now welcome meetings and events for groups of all sizes.
Auditorium 4 is located in the former Diplomats Hall of the State Council building. The room was used historically for the ceremonial diplomatic accreditation of ambassadors. During the transitional period as the Federal Chancellery (1999-2001), cabinet sessions were held in this room.
With its cherry wood paneling and floor-to-ceiling windows, the lecture hall is used today for presentations and assemblies of up to 92 guests.
- Net floor space: 232.44 m²
- Height: 5.00 m
- Length: 10.40 m
- Width: 22.35 m
- Double projection: 8,500 Lumen
- 2× Screen: 3.30 x 2.90 m
- All-in-One-Desktop-PC, Touch-Display (incl. Windows, MS Office)
- WiFi internet connection on request
- Apple TV
- Active speaker system incl. 2× clip-on microphones and 2× handheld microphones
- Bosch conference system incl. 50 tabletop microphones
- Video recording and/or -streaming with teacher- and audience-camera (on request)
- Wallboard system: 2 boards of 2.50 x 1.00 m
- Electric outlets in rows of tables
- Media control Crestron
- Air-conditioning system