Schlossplatz 1 at ESMT Berlin is located in the historic, political, and scientific heart of the city. Previously the state council building of the East German government, the building’s nearly 5,000 square meters event space now welcome meetings and events for groups of all sizes.
The room Schloss Gracht is suitable for workshops and training sessions as well as press events. Due to its central location, this room can also serve as a conference office.
- Ground floor
- Net floor space: 73.43 m2
- Height: 4.20 m
- Length: 10.00 m
- Width: 6.00 m
- DLP projector, 5.500 Lumen
- All-in-One-Desktop-PC with Touch-Display (incl. Windows, MS Office)
- WiFi internet connection on request
- Stereo amplifier with two-way speakers
- Wallboard system: two board surfaces of 3.00 × 1.00 m
- Screen: 2.85 × 1.75 m
- Printer, black and white
- Air-circulation system