Schlossplatz 1 at ESMT Berlin is located in the historic, political, and scientific heart of the city. Previously the state council building of the East German government, the building’s nearly 5,000 square meters now welcome meetings and events for groups of all sizes.
Our spacious garden provides an excellent platform for high-quality open-air summer events in the heart of the city and close to the river Spree.
- Net floor space approx. 4,000 sq m
- Maximum capacity: 1,500 people
- High-voltage connection, outdoor, 2 x 32 A CEE, 1x 16 A CEE
- 1 x water main connection
- Temporary setup of a tent construction possible
- Due to noise protection requirements, the use of a sound system in the garden area is only possible until 10 pm.