Schlossplatz 1 at ESMT Berlin is located in the historic, political, and scientific heart of the city. Previously the state council building of the East German government, the building’s nearly 5,000 square meters event space now welcome meetings and events for groups of all sizes.
The original festival room of the former State Council building is now two separate auditoria seating 76 and 58 guests respectively. The wall in Auditorium 2 has a work by the German mosaic artist Heinrich Jungebloedt (1894-1976), which shows the coat of arms of the former German Democratic Republic.
The classroom has a fixed seating arrangement for 58 guests plus one wheelchair seating area. Like Auditorium 1, it is fully equipped with state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment to ensure flawless events.
- Net floor space: 227.87 m2
- Height: 9.54 m
- Length: 16.68 m
- Width: 13.75 m
- Double projection: 10,000 Lumen (projection format: 16:9), 6.000 Lumen (projection format: 4:3)
- Videorecording and/or -streaming with teacher- and audience-camera (on request)
- 55-inch program monitor for speaker
- All-in-One-Desktop PC with Touch-Display (incl. Windows, MS Office)
- WiFi internet connection on request
- Wallboard system: 3 boards: 2m, 4m, 2m
- BOSE sound system incl. 2 × clip-on microphones and 2 × handheld microphones
- Electric outlets in rows of tables
- Media control Crestron
- Air-conditioning system