Schlossplatz 1 at ESMT Berlin is located in the historic, political, and scientific heart of the city. Previously the state council building of the East German government, the building’s nearly 5,000 square meters event space now welcome meetings and events for groups of all sizes.
The original festival room of the former State Council of the former German Democratic Republic is now two separate auditoria seating 76 and 58 guests respectively. Auditorium 1 serves as a classroom and has a fixed seating arrangement plus one wheelchair seating area. It is fully equipped with state-of-the-art audio and visual equipment to ensure flawless events for up to 76 guests.
- Net floor space: 303.86 sq m
- Height: 9.54 m
- Length: 17.50 m
- Width: 16.68 m
- Double projection: 10.000 Lumen (projection format: 16:10)
- 6.500 Lumen (projection format: 4:3)
- All-in-One-Desktop PC with Touch-Display (incl. Windows, MS Office)
- WiFi internet connection on request
- Wallboard system: 3 boards: 2m, 4m, 2m
- BOSE sound system incl. 2 × clip-on microphones and 1 × handheld microphone
- Electric outlets in rows of tables
- Media control Crestron
- Air-conditioning system